Smith and Wesson M&P .380 Shield EZ w/ Thumb Safety
This is a lightly used gun… less than 10 rounds through it.
**Copied from the Smith and Wesson website**
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety – grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) – can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
*The version we have in stock has the safety.*
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Model: M&P® 380 SHIELD™ EZ™
Caliber: 380 Auto
Barrel Length: 3.675″ / 9.3 cm
Overall Length: 6.7″
Front Sight: White Dot
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
Action: Internal Hammer Fired
Safety: Manual Thumb
Weight: 18.5 oz / 524.5g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
Purpose: Concealed Carry, Home Protection, Personal Protection, State Compliance
Out of stock